- Choose your preferred gift certificate from the list below and follow the prompts to purchase through our secure booking system.
- You will be asked to enter the recipient's information and the date of issue on the first screen. Then your own information is entered once you click through to the second screen. Once this has been completed, you will be taken to our secure payment processing screen where you enter your payment details and hit send.
- You will then immediately receive your emailed invoice, while your friend or family member will receive their certificate on whichever day you choose: birthday, Christmas morning, anniversary, whenever!
- Gift certificates purchased for others have no expiry date, and can be redeemed any time after the issuance date.
- All donated gift certificates have an expiry date as stated on the certificate.
- The cash value of the gift certificate purchased represents the cost of the product at the time of purchase.
- If the product purchased increases in price after the certificate has been purchased, but before the certificate is redeemed, the recipient will need to pay the balance of the price owing at the time of booking.
- If the recipient wishes to redeem the certificate for a product other than the product gifted, this is permissable
- For example, if the certificate is for a Cabana package, but the recipient wishes to use it for a camping tour, this is fine. The promotional code on the certificate can be used for any product, including retail products.
- Certificates can be used more than once, as long as there is still money left associated with the promotional code.
- For example, a $500 certificate can be used for multiple rentals or products up to a total of $500.
- Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.